8.2.10

cerrado por ¿vacaciones?

mmmm... como habrán visto, de repente un vacío en el blog. estuve con bastante trabajo y con poco tiempo. como estoy así, y además tengo que preparar finales, voy a tomarme lo que queda de febrero, a ver si puedo meter esas malditas materias.

el otro día fui a ver Hedwig de nuevo, y me gustó más todavía que la vez anterior. así que acá dejo unos temas de la versión original que me parecen lindos. (ya saben, lectores por rss, el player sólo se ve on site). (les dejo partes de las letras, que son muy lindas, pero largs, y los links a las letras completas)




Origin of Love

Last time I saw you
We had just split in two
You were looking at me
I was looking at you
You had a way so familiar
But I could not recognize
'Cause you had blood on your face
I had blood in my eyes
But I could swear by your expression
That the pain down in your soul
Was the same as the one down in mine
That's the pain
That cuts a straight line down through the heart
We call it love

Wig in a Box

On nights like this
When the world's a bit amiss
And the lights go down
Across the trailer park
I get down, I feel had
I feel on the verge of going mad
And then it's time to punch the clock

I put on some make-up
And turn on the tape deck
And pull the wig back on my head
Suddenly I'm Miss Midwest Midnight Checkout Queen
Until I head home
And I put myself to bed

I look back on where I'm from
Look at the woman I've become
And the strangest things seem suddenly routine
I look up from my Vermouth on the rocks
The gift wrapped wig still in the box
Of towering velveteen

Wicked Little Town


You're running up and down that hill
You turn it on and off at will
There's nothing here to thrill or bring you down
And if you've got no other choice
You know you can follow my voice
Through the dark turns and noise
Of this wicked little town